We respect your privacy. We are committed to the following privacy values:
- Your privacy is important to us. We want you to know and understand how we collect and use your data. We will not, without your consent, sell, publish or share for commercial purposes data when it can identify you. In addition, where possible, we’ll give you choices over the use of your data.
- The safety of your data is important to us. We adhere to industry standards to secure and safeguard your information.
- We abide to ensure our 3rd party vendors to do the same.
- We collect and use data to improve our services and systems. We use analytics to monitor how our services are performing and make improvements to our products.
- If we make material changes to how we use data, we’ll notify you.
If you have questions or would like to send us feedback about our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information we collect and receive
- When you register for a product or free trial, we will need to collect personal information such as your name, email, phone, and billing information.
- We collect information you voluntarily supply to us on our website, through surveys, social networks or as feedback.
- Information is collected during the use of some of our products as needed to provide the service.
- We use common Internet technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to keep track of interactions with our sites and services.
How we use your information
- We use the information collected to provide you with the services and to facilitate and improve the usage of the services you have ordered.
- We may also use your information to inform you about other products or services, partners, opportunities and events offered by Healthy Me Yoga and its partners. You can always opt out of these.
How we share your information
- In order to conduct business, it is necessary that we share some of your information with third party service providers, such as for credit card processing.
- We may need to disclose your information as required by law to protect our rights or comply with judicial proceedings.
- We often need to send you Service and administrative emails and messages. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our Services, our Service offerings, and important Service related notices, such as security and fraud notices. These emails are considered a necessary part of the Services.
- We send emails about new products or other news about Healthy Me Yoga. You can always opt out of these.
The rights of Users
Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult the Data Controller to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the contact information set out above.