Redland Bay YOGA classes are suitable for beginners. Male and female students are welcome! Yoga is not about how much you can stretch, but we all definitely need to stretch those tight muscles after the workout!
- Stretch the body
- Boost your energy with Sun Salutations
- Flow into Standing postures to fire up the leg muscles
- Find center of gravity, create a sense of stability, and instil a deep sense of calm with Balancing postures
- Release tight muscles and connective tissue in a Seated sequence by twisting, toning and massaging your body
- Create space in your body while practising floor asana
- Bliss out in the resting pose
- Walk away a shinier, brighter version of yourself!
We use props such as blocks, straps and blankets to assist with asana. We want you to be comfortable in your practice. However, that doesn’t mean that the practice is shallow. It is a multilevel class and will suit the beginner as well as advanced students. in our classes, we breathe, move and meditate. We recognise that our bodies are complex, and help ourselves to unwind in the end of the day.
Currently, Redland Bay Yoga class is on Wednesday 6.30pm.
Please contact us for more information on pricing and location.
Here, at Yoga classes Capalaba, It is all about the community! We encourage everyone to hang out after the class and have a chat.
- Here at Healthy Me Yoga, we are not strangers. We would like to know each other’s names and feel comfortable with people around us.
Whether you have a question to your teacher or just want to have a little bit of the relaxed conversation after the class, treat it as a part of your yoga practice.