Core Yoga with Relaxation in the End
Felling stressed out? Tired mind and body? Hormonal imbalance? Try Core Yoga with Relaxation in the edn
Core Yoga benefits go beyond the mat but also help you get ready for the stronger practice.
- Stand taller in standing asanas, such as Warrior I, II, and III
- Get the ability to hold the asanas for longer. Balance postures are part skill and practice, but they also require a strong core.
- Address your risk of back pain. Since your abs are in front of your spine, they play a crucial role in supporting your entire girdle area.
- Teach yourself a proper posture: stand tall with your shoulders back and head held high.
- Ease up with your daily tasks such as lifting heavier items and bending over.
- And, one more added benefit—a flatter stomach! Who doesn’t want that?
Here, at Yoga classes Capalaba, it is all about the community! We encourage everyone to hang out after the class and have a chat.
- Here at Healthy Me Yoga, we are not strangers. We would like to know each other’s names and feel comfortable with people around us.
- Whether you have a question to your teacher or just want to have a little bit of the relaxed conversation after the class, treat it as a part of your yoga practice.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon.
Get the latest schedule
Signup for the latest timetable and to ask a question!